An inside look into the writing of Lo Marie's first 3 albums
A PDF print quality e-book
- little gems of music theory/songwriting tidbits
- a few short stories behind the songs
- 7 printable wall art PDFs of lyric snippets
- details about the meaning behind album artwork
- links to listen as you go
Printable wall art is black and white 8.5x11" for easy at-home printing
"I flip on my shades, got cool in spades"
"I make my own damn rules"
"I'd love ya too fast, too strong, too much, too long to keep on, keep on solid ground"
"People change and people grow and do the things they never dreamed"
"I'd give you my Cracker Jack prize"
"I wanna dance on the moon"
Links to get frames for the printable art:
*Or you can support your local craft store*